My Account

Library Cards

Although the library is solely supported by the City of Temple, as a courtesy, anyone residing within Texas can obtain a free library card by providing a picture I.D.   Parents must apply for children under 16.  There is a $2 charge to replace a lost library card. You can even apply for a library card online. 


Stay Up To Date Join Our