Are you interested in helping with the Friends of the Library Book Sale or financially supporting the Library through your membership? If so, visit the Friends of the Temple Public Library website to learn more about how you can get involved.
If you are interested in volunteering in the Library to assist staff, check out the available volunteer openings we currently have, then fill out the Volunteer Form below. When time allows, we will reach out to set up an interview and discuss how you can become part of the TPL Family.
Teen Advisory Board
(For ages 12 - 18)
- Tell Library Staff what programs and events you would like to see at the Library
- Volunteer for other programs led by the TAB
- Every 2nd Monday, 5PM - 6PM
(For ages 18+)
- Assist with book sorting / packing
- Assist with filing, cutting, and other office/administrative tasks
- Monday - Friday: 9AM - 5PM